How to make a booking
Briefly explain what your tattoo idea is, if you can add any tattoo reference it would be great.
Tell me the area where you want to make the tattoo, if you can add a photo please. Also the averages in centimeters of the area and the tattoo.
With this information I will be able to create a design for you, unique and original, adapted to your body and your idea. So the process until your tattoo date will be easier and you will be more calm.
Tell me your availability of dates and times to get an appointment. I will reply with my availability so that we can find the perfect moment.
When we confirm the date and time, you must make an initial deposit of € 50, which will be deducted from the total amount of the tattoo.
You can change or cancel your appointment, with a minimum of 10 days in advance, otherwise you would lose the deposit.
If you want to make any changes to the design, don’t worry! We can do it the same day of the appointment.
Care before your appointment
- Shave the area where I will do the tattoo the day before your appointment.
- Do not drink alcohol the day before or on the day of the appointment.
- Avoid fast or unhealthy food that may cause an allergy, rash or pimples.
- Do not sunbathe in the tattoo area the days before your appointment.
Post tatto care
- The first day, wash it after 4 hours with a neutral pH soap and dry it with kitchen paper (neither toilet paper or towel).
- Protect it with plastic wrap before going to sleep.
- Avoid white clothing for the first 48 hours, as it may stain of ink or blood. I also recommend to avoid tight clothes, the tattoo suppurate and it can get stuck to the garment.
- During the day, remove the plastic and wash it 3 times a day with neutral pH soap, dry it with paper and apply a healing cream.
- Do not practice exercise for the next three days, sweat can cause infections.
- Avoid exposing it to the sun directly during the first two weeks afterwards, and after that time, apply a total sunblock whenever you are going to expose yourself.